Steve Kayser is a seasoned Media Relations Director and an award-winning business writer. His unique approach to PR, Marketing and Media Relations has been documented in a marketing best practices case study by MarketingSherpa, profiled as a “Purple Cow,” by author Seth Godin, and featured in the best-selling books, The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott and Tuned In: Uncover the Extraordinary Opportunities That Lead to Business Breakthroughs by Craig Stull, Phil Myers, and David Meerman Scott.
Steve has also been featured in the following publications: A Marketer’s Guide to e-Newsletter Publishing, Credibility Branding, Innovation Quarterly, B2B Marketing Trends, PRWEEK, Faces of E-Content and The Ragan Report.
Emmy-award winning former CBS Journalist and author, David Henderson, named Steve one of the new “Changing Faces of PR” for 2009 and also included Steve in his 2010 book “Making News in the Digital Era.“ Steve’s writings have appeared in Corporate Finance Magazine, CEO Refresher, Entrepreneur Magazine, Business 2.0, and Fast Company Magazine – among many others.
Steve has had the good fortune to interview, collaborate and enhance awareness with the some of the best minds in the business world, including:
- Al and Laura Ries, author of ‘The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR’ and ‘War in the Boardroom’;
- Steven Pressfield, author of ‘The Legend of Bagger Vance’ and ‘The War of Art’;
- Dr. David Abshire, Center for the Presidency, author of ‘Saving the Reagan Presidency’;
- Dave Stein, best-selling business author of ‘How Winners Sell’, CEO and founder of ES Research Group, The Sales Training Authority.;
- David Meerman Scott, author of best-selling ‘The New Rules of Marketing & PR, and ‘Tuned In,’;
- Guy Kawasaki, author of ‘Reality Check’ and ‘The Art of the Start.’;
- Tom Nies, Cincom CEO hailed as “the epitome of the entrepreneurial spirit of American business.” – Former President Ronald Reagan.;
- Dan Heath, co-author of ‘Made to Stick,’;
- Marsha Friedman, author of “Celebritize Yourself”;
- Donald Sull, Harvard Business Scool author of “REVIVAL OF THE FITTEST”;
- Robert McKee, Screenwriting guru and author of the best-seller “STORY”;
- Bo Burlingham, author of ‘Small Giants:Companies That Choose To Be Great Instead of Big’;
- Marc Seifer, author of ‘Wizard; The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla’;
- Sam Horn, author of ‘POP! How To Stand Out in any Crowd’;
- David Henderson, author of “The Media Savvy Leader” and former Emmy award-winning journalist.
- Lynne McTaggart, author of ‘The Field’ and ‘The Intention Experiment’;
- Stephanie Palmer, author of ‘Good in a Room‘;
- Elliot McGucken, author, poet, artistic entrepreneur and founder of the ‘Jolly Roger,’ a Web portal hailed as the ‘Flagship of the Renaissance’;
- Skip Press, author of more than 20 books including ‘How to Write What You Want and Sell What You Write’;
- Betty Forbes, Vice President, Christian Children’s Fund;
- Dr. Paul Pearsall, international best-selling author of “The Beethoven Factor”;
- Ken Sutherland, creative impresario and the music behind the film “Savannah Smiles.”